Monday, January 11, 2010

And so it begins..

After an exciting day including: orientation at Wycliffe Hall, a grocery shopping adventure in icy Oxford (which is becoming busier and busier as it fills up with students), and a fantastically cheesy vampire movie at a British 'cinema' with awesome new people, I returned to my cozy room (which smells constantly like food, being above the kitchen). I sat down at my laptop, being content with the world and proceeded to check my e-mail, happy to see that I have received my assignments for the term from my Primary tutor (C.S. Lewis in context)
........
:-O
............
:-O
..................
i mean, dang.
First of all, it is all AWESOME.
I'm so excited about reading all of it.
I'm also so incredibly overwhelmed.
We have all this orientation things and field trips going on this week and I just found out I need to read Lilith AND Phantastis (and a bunch of Secondary sources) and have a research paper ready to turn in by Monday. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if had I any idea how to find those books. Hmmm....libraries will be closed. Book-store hunting in store. I have no idea what I'm doing.
Better get started!

1 comment:

  1. oh my, the work load begins! I'll be praying for you, honey. miss you.

    ReplyDelete