Monday, February 3, 2014

Just a few words uttered due to comittment

I said I'd write every day. After several days of writing things I'd actually spent a little time thinking about, here's just some stuff before I go get a shower.

I am sweaty. But it is a better smelly than it was 3 hours ago when I came home, and yanked my work clothes off to change for the gym. That smelly smelled like stress, and a day of kids who were whiny because it is Monday.

This smelly smells like relief. It's such a good feeling to work out, to see that it is not totally dark outside at 6 o'clock, to see an old friend, and drive across the street to pump some gas into my car (without the cold making me shiver) before getting delicious coffee at the Racetrac.

Sometimes, the little things are just enough to remind you that everything's okay sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment