Friday, January 10, 2014

Oh, the coziness



I am so glad it is the weekend. Usually, it takes me a little time to straighten the house up when I get back before I can really relax.  Not today. I am ready to RELAX. To do a whole lot of nothing. By a lot of nothing I mean I am excited about making homemade GF pizza with my husband later, playing games, watching silly tv shows, reading, maybe working out tomorrow, writing, hanging out with my dad.
I just got home from the first week of the new year back at school. It is cold outside, and wet. I lit a fire, took my jacket off, and turned on a random movie. I’m about to make some flavored coffee and wrap up in a giant blue blanket. Maybe later I will take a luxuriously long bath and read in the tub.
I might add to this post, but for right now. I’m just going to say heck to the yes for cozy, introvert weekends. How would us introverts survive without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment